Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This Week's Links

In the midst of finals, I was not sure how much I would be blogging.  But to keep this being the "weekly links," I have a few things to share.

1)  Doing some research for my feminist theology class led me to discover this interesting church, and its website.  The website includes lots of interesting information, unique prayers, etc.  If you are looking for what an alternative ELCA congregation might look like, this definitely fits the bill. 

2) An interesting blog post takes stock of this week's vote in the Presbyterian Church, and offers a check on our church and society through a lens informed by Galatians 3:28. 

3)  Finally, this week's sports story, for a Pac-10 (soon to be Pac-12) fan, has to be the news that Fox Sports has hired long-time great CBS announcer Gus Johnson to be its lead Pac-12 college football announcer.  I'm excited to hear such an excited announcer calling my favorite Huskies.  Go Dawgs!

Best of luck with finals everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment