Monday, June 25, 2012

The Return of the Blog

For those of you who have missed my blogging, well, I have missed it too. So, let this serve as an intentional return to activity here on the blog. My guess is that there will be an average of 2-3 posts per week from now on, but we'll see how that goes. 

For today's blog entry, I just want to say its nice to be back and I hope you enjoy my thoughts and reflections on a whole host of topics- from theology to leadership, from baseball to choral music, and every thing in between.

For your enjoyment, I am providing a return of a few links with today's initial post of things I have been reading and following.

This Week's Links
Theology, Ministry and the Church
1. Lutheran Women Scholars have come to the defense of their Catholic Sister; including a number of my favorite professors from PLU and Luther Seminary, as well as a host of others who I have met and/or cited in a number of projects including my thesis.
2. Dr. Lose from Luther Seminary offers some reflections on denominationalism.
3. My roommate Tyler from PLU offers a wonderful reflection on the change he sees in what it means to follow the "American dream." With our "generation" its not necessarily about making the most money, but rather about living a fulfilling life and living into one's vocation(s).

Sports
1. The Pac-12 Network continues to take shape.
2. Is it time to bring up the annual question for the Mariners about whether or not to think about trading King Felix?
3. I would be remiss with this return to blog activity to not offer a huge shout-out to the Lutes Softball team! PLU's softball team won the Division III National Championship in May!! Congrats and Attaway Lutes!

Thanks for taking the time to read and follow me, and for welcoming me back to the blogging world. May God's peace and blessings be unto you this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment